Dr Phil Moment
I was on Dr Phil's website. I'm trying to find motivation where I can. I looked over his quiz "Is you lifestyle making you fat", and answered 2 questions: yes. These are the 2 things I'm going to work on this week:
Do you have no allotted time for working out?
Is your time spent doing sedentary things like watching TV?
If you answered yes to one or more:
Your lifestyle is contributing negatively to your weight. It's time to stop making excuses and take action.
Action Plan
1. walk at lunch time at work
2. got to the gym M, W, F. Put gym clothes out the night before. Get to the gym before work, before I can think of excuses to not work out.
3. Do housework instead of TV in the evening.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home