Joined Weight Watchers
I don't know how many times I've joined WW. They must keep some kind of record of these things, along with some statistics that I most definitely fit into: lost signifigant amount of weight, came close to goal, plateaued, quit, came back years later weighing more than she started in the first place. I'm in good company there.
The top end of the goal weight for my hight and age is 141. I'm at 202 now. So that's 61 pounds to lose.
Break it down into small goals:
First 5 pounds
10 pounds
20 pounds marks 10% weight loss.
fit into a nice outfit that's not from a big lady's shop
Not off to a great start:
1. Ate too much cheese (30 points!?!) & drank too much vodka (9 pts) at bridge Saturday night
2. Chicken Ceasar salad at Dave & Busters was 16 points

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home