Mental health day
DS13 told me he felt too sick to go to school. He's really not a faker, slacker, or hypocondriac, so I took him into the dr this morning. I'm feeling depressed because of Dad's stone unveiling yesterday, so I called in sick, too. I'm taking a mental health day, exercising, blogging, cleaning. I took half a lorazapan to take the edge off the blues.
Done:
1. DS13 to dr. It's not strep (thank You!) but viral tharyngitis. She said he should rest drink lots of fluids.
2. food shopping, put away groceries
3. made egg drop soup for DS13
4. put lamb stew up in crock pot
5. cleaned up after cooking
Break: play on computer
Done:
1. clean powder room
2. clean upstairs toilet
3. put extra rolls of toilet paper in each bathroom
4. gather trash
5. fix, eat & clean up after lunch
6. sweep & swiffer kitchen floor
Break: retail therapy. I buy myself 4 new shirts to cheer up. I'm crying while driving. Take another lorazapan half.
p/u DH to go to DS6's social skills class orientation. Leader seems rather unorganized, as she just took over the position. She says we weren't signed up. I said I sent in my check. Later I ask if she heard of social stories. Yes she was just on this web site . Hey I sent her that web site with the check! Someone in the office must have gotten my check, but there was no communication about signing DS6 up. Grr.
Stop at B&N for CSS book. Buy tank of gas at $2.909/gallon. Hey why does gas sell at tenths of a percent?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home