Fit Club Journal

A journal of my journey to fitness, where I can write about my emotional state, weight, exercise log, & inspirations.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday

Weight 196.5

I ate nothing at the party last night, although I did have 2 glasses of champange. Great party. Almost didn't go because of depression. Took some pics with celebs. I look pretty, in a plump, middle aged sort of way.

It was Mark Bego's party for his birthday & book signing. Someone said that if he ever got married, he'd make it a combination wedding/book signing! May was there with some of the friends I met at her Labor Day party: MaryBeth & Jim, and others who's names I didn't catch. I met loads of people, like Izeah (check spelling) who Mark dedicated his last book to, and who works for Montel. There was a woman in a grand hat with a 12" feather sticking straight up, named Sharon (the woman was named Sharon, not the feather!) I think she was Mark's mother, but it was too loud to be sure that's what she said. Also met Randy, the cowboy from the Village People

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home