Fit Club Journal

A journal of my journey to fitness, where I can write about my emotional state, weight, exercise log, & inspirations.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Biggest Loser

Weight 196 still (that's a good thing because it's not going up)

I watched the Biggest Loser last night and know I would be be voted out. I'm not trying hard enough, giving in to temptation, and negative attitude. These people are in a self contained environment, with a personal trainer, so they do have the advantage over me. The women are a few pounds more than me, but I imagine myself not looking that big. Why? Maybe if I knew just how fat I really look to others, I would try harder.

This morning I put in more effort. Got my stuff done before playing on the computer.
1. fed cat
2. made coffee
3. exercise
4. sorted through papers on desk, looking for receipts to enter into Quicken. Found none. But I did find some papers I was looking all over for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home