Fit Club Journal

A journal of my journey to fitness, where I can write about my emotional state, weight, exercise log, & inspirations.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Early morning for me

Got up at 5am to take DS14 to the bus. Wanted to wait with him, but he said I make him feel awkward. I'm too critical...I ask him who he's going to sit with, why not find the kids he's going to room with & hang with them, someone came up to talk to him & after the kid left I asked if he's a friend. Jeez I'm so critcal. He's bringing knitting on the trip, and I think that's just opening him up to ridicule. And when I point it out, I'm critical. So I left him there. I so hope he has a good time.

I'm going to the gym as soon as it opens. I'll do 30 minutes on the eliptical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home