Fit Club Journal

A journal of my journey to fitness, where I can write about my emotional state, weight, exercise log, & inspirations.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Motivation

Did I need some motivation? I took a look at www.goodsamhosp.org/html/am_i_morbidly_obese.html>Am I Morbidly Obese?, a
cute little java sliders to mark your height and weight, and it tells you,
based on that, just how healthy (or not) your weight is.

Here's what I found out for my height 5'3":
198+ severely obese
170-197 obese
142-169 slightly overweight
113-141 healthy

OK so here I am weighing in at 201 and freaking out (rightly so) that I'm
severely obese. I'm hoping at tomorrow's weigh in at Weight Watchers, that
I'm down below 198.

When my weight goes down, putting me in a healthier weight category, I'm
going to celebrate with champagne (2 pts/glass) and caviar (2 pts/2tbsp).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home