Fit Club Journal

A journal of my journey to fitness, where I can write about my emotional state, weight, exercise log, & inspirations.

Thursday, June 01, 2006




I went to the gym last night with my best friend. I talked to her about my habit of chomping tic tacs all day long. I'm concerned that, while the overall calories are low (100 per day) the constant infusion of sugar in my bloodstream. She said the only way to quit sugar is cold turkey. Switch to sugarless gum.
I'm shooting for "progress" not "perfection"

1. Yesterday, did you eat at least 5 servings of fruits & veggies?
yes.

2. Did you choose whole-grain foods, such as brown rice and oats, whenever possible yesterday?
no.

3. Did you include 2 servings of milk products yesterday?
yes, plus calcium supplements.

4. Yesterday did you have some healthy oil (olive, canola, sunflower, safflower or flaxseed)?
no, but I will today

5. Did you get at least 2 servings of protein yesterday?
yes.

6. Yesterday, did you limit added sugar and alcohol?
well, less sugar than usual, no alcohol

7. Did you drink at least 6 glasses of water yesterday?
yes.

8. Did you take a multi-vitamin with minerals yesterday?
yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home