Fit Club Journal

A journal of my journey to fitness, where I can write about my emotional state, weight, exercise log, & inspirations.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Saturday WI




I'm down another .8# for a total of 8.2# in 10 weeks, which, I think, is pretty good.

I guess we all start WW and think, well I can lose 1 to 2 pounds a week, so in 10 weeks, heck, I can be down between 10 to 20 pounds.

But we all know we have tough weeks, weeks we go over, or don't journal, or exercise, and we gain, or stay the same, or only go down a little. We all know it's harder to lose weight in our 40's. The thing is: to have an overall downward trend is good.

And if we didn't have WW where would we be? I, for one, wouldn't be down 8.2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home