Sunday weigh in

This week's subject is "Positive Self-Talk"
What song represents your WW journey?
* I will survive
* I want candy
* Celebrate
* Bridge over troubled water
* Hit the road Jack
* Climb every mountain
* Break it to me gently
* What goes up, must go down (spinning wheel)
* Don't give up on us baby
If I had a song stuck in my head, the only way to get it out is change the station, or think of another song. Like a song playing over & over, self-talk also gets stuck in my head. Self-talk can be positive or negative.
When negative self-talk starts playing, I stop & think what would a comforting friend, or my Mom would say to me. Think it, repeat it, write it. Like if I "blow" a meal, I tell myself there are 21 meals in a week, I get back on track, and exercise to get some APs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home