Fit Club Journal

A journal of my journey to fitness, where I can write about my emotional state, weight, exercise log, & inspirations.

Sunday, October 22, 2006




So how did I lose 4.4#s this week? I "kept my eyes on the prize." In other words, I kept the thought of weight loss in my thoughts all day, I wanted to lose weight so badly, I felt desperate. Because I gained the last 2 weeks. I had 16 weeks of small fluctuations. Can you imaging how frustrating that was?

1. I measured my portions, rather than guessing.
2. I got to the gym 2x, even though it put DH out once. And I worked out at home, when I had no other option.
3. I tried new Core recipes, and packed lunch & snacks every day.
4. I chewed sugar free gum, & ate sugar free mints, when I needed some flavor & chewing, but wasn't hungry.
5. I stayed off the scale at home between official WI. That was my biggest challenge! But I felt my pants were looser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home