Mission Statement
Here's my "Mission Statement":
Achieving my goal weight of 141 by 4/8/08, and staying there for life, will improve my life by making me:
1. Fit easily into my clothes
2. Look good & trim
3. Feel confident
4. Be healthy for life
I’m excited to lose the weight & be a Lifetime WW member, which I want very badly.
I will get these with the 3 parts: Mind, Food, & Exercise
Mind: Keep a positive attitude
Exercise: Exercise 6x/week
Food: Follow the 8 HGs
1. Eat at least 5 servings of fruit and vegetables a day.
2. Choose whole grain foods whenever possible.
3. Include 2 servings of milk products each day.
4. Drink at least 6 glasses of water each day.
5. Have some healthy oil each day.
6. Make sure you get enough protein.
7. Limit added sugar and alcohol.
8. Take a multi-vitamin supplement each day.
Looking at the 8 HGs and their point values, I see that with 21 Daily Points Target, they take up the majority of my food:
Points
1. 5 F/V:more veggies than fruits (2 pts)
2. whole grain foods (3 pts ww pasta; 4 pts brown rice)
3. 2 milk (2 pts)
4. 6 glasses of water
5. 2 healthy oil (2 pts)
6. Lean protein (6 pt)
7. Limit added sugar and alcohol.
8. Multi-vitamin
Total for the 8 HG minimums: (17-18 pts)
with a Daily Total of 21 points, this leaves 4-5 points per day

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home