Fit Club Journal

A journal of my journey to fitness, where I can write about my emotional state, weight, exercise log, & inspirations.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Road to Weight Loss

When I woke up, I started thinking about writing this week's topic, "Myth Busters," then I drifted off back to sleep. I dreamed about driving and there was construction ahead. The 2-way road was narrowed to 1 lane. A highway worker was holding one of those signs that says *Stop* on one side and *Slow* on the other. The *Stop* was facing me, and on-coming traffic was allowed to go through.

What does it mean? I think it means that I believe my body is under construction. The road to my weight loss journey is blocked. I'm holding myself back, by giving myself the sign that my journey can only go slow or stop.

From the Dream Dictionary
Traffic is a fascinating dream image. If traveling is required in a dream, it is often central to resolving the dream story. Consequently, the traffic and whether it cooperates with or hinders the dreamer's achievement is important. Since most everyone encounters traffic everyday, dreams concerning traffic reflect the extent to which your environment cooperates with or hinders your goals.
These dreams may be indications that more patience, more self-assertion, or more creativity is needed to reach your goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home