This week's topic is "Excuses"
This week's topic is "Excuses"
*The person who really wants something finds a way.
The other person finds an excuse."
Now, I don't want to just confess & go back to making excuses; I want to change what I'm doing so I can progress.
No matter what the situation, I can make an excuse. I do it often, and effortlessly. But it makes me feel guilty, like I'm taking the easy way out.
My excuses: It's only 1 point, it's only once a year, I'll remember to track it, I'll start again tomorrow, it's a holiday (vacation, birthday, etc), I don;t want to be a party pooper, it's free, I don't want to hurt their feelings, I don't want to waste food.
I want to succeed at weight loss. And this week I want it bad! So I"m making today a no excuse day. I'm going to pack a nice core lunch & snack, and get to the gym.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home