Fit Club Journal

A journal of my journey to fitness, where I can write about my emotional state, weight, exercise log, & inspirations.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Scale-a-holic

Hello, I'm Caren & I'm a scale-a-holic

I have 2 scales.

The one in the bathroom is the kinder of the 2. It weighs in 2#s lighter than the one in the bedroom. Plus, in the privacy of the bathroom, I can wi after pooping, buck naked, for really empty weight.

The one in the bedroom does a fat percentage reading. It has metal plates that send a current up one leg & down the other to measure current resistance & therefor body fat. If measured after a shower, I wonder if the dripping wet interferes?

So I have to use both scales. But I will use the bathroom scale daily, and the bedroom scale only once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home