Fit Club Journal

A journal of my journey to fitness, where I can write about my emotional state, weight, exercise log, & inspirations.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

My resolution is "No Late Fees." That goes for bills, library books, & video rentals. My skeptical children scoff at my resolution, as I made the same one last year.

But unknown to them, I have a secret New Year's Resolution: I'm going to get to Goal in 2007.

I'm afraid to say it out loud, because I'm afraid, that it will fail. But remember my words on failure, "Take the chance and face it. The odds are against me getting to goal, but I’m taking a chance on WW. I’m going to pull up my chair and play my cards. If I fail, I’ll face it again, live through it, and prove to myself I can survive it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home