Fit Club Journal

A journal of my journey to fitness, where I can write about my emotional state, weight, exercise log, & inspirations.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

"Keeping a Food Journal"

"Keeping a Food Journal"

I figured out how to navigate on the new eTools. I still need to journal what I had for dinner last night, as well as the 3 APs I got from my trip to the gym. Does everyone keep a journal of their food? Do you like paper or eTools? Has anyone used a bracelet? I like the eTools because I've saved a lot of my favorite foods, so I don't have to look them up.

The thing is, if I'm going to make this a lifestyle (and I am), will I have to journal my foods forever? That's why I like Core so much. You eat from a list, and only track the points of foods that aren't on the list. And you eat until satisfied. And that seems more maintainable for life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home