"Managing Impulse Eating"
Managing Impulse Eating
That's been a challenge. I like to plan & be in control, but if plans go wrong, or if I'm tempted, I'll eat something less than healthy. Like last night. We went out to a Chinese/Japanese restaurant, and I ordered brown rice sushi (Core) but I was tempted to take a little bite from everyone's dish.
Another problem with my impulse eating: Those little bites of food REALLY COUNT. The difference between losing & staying the same; or staying the same & gaining, is really a little bit of food. My leader says that for the holidays, a realistic goal is to just stay the same. BLTs: Bites, Licks, Tastes, & Sips are not "Freebies."
I didn't track my food Saturday or Sunday, because I can't get the Points Tracker to work (lame excuse). I'm going to start today, BTW. I'm going back to paper tracking, because the new eTools doesn't work with my Mac OS, and I'm too cheap to pay $129 for a new operating system. I have a devious plan to the get my boss to pay for a new OS.
Next week I'll write more about the WW plan enhancements. While I don't like change, I'll try to be positive.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home