Weight Watchers
I'm sticking with WW. It's the best commercial weight loss program I know. I especially like the Core system because it strictly limits junk food (nutritionally empty), while emphasizing eating until I'm comfortable, not stuffed. The Core food list isn't a magic list. It's about know what foods are good for you, and eating in moderation.
Now, don't jump all over me, but the Flex program relies heavily on the gimmick of points, and you can still end up eating a lot of low calorie foods that lack nutrients.
WW goes beyond the rest of the weight loss industry, in that it not only teaches healthy eating. WW is like group therapy, where we're all working on our emotional issues that got us overweight or obese in the first place.
Finally, it's the meetings. I like my leader, I like the accountability. I like my friends at WW Sat 7:30am. The meetings are my anchor, the thing that keeps me from drifting away from my efforts. I have never missed a week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home