Fit Club Journal

A journal of my journey to fitness, where I can write about my emotional state, weight, exercise log, & inspirations.

Monday, November 27, 2006

"You Can't Keep a Good Member Down"

There was a time when a small gain would have put me in a bad mood, but now I"m more philosophical. I think about how weight fluctuates daily, and my body doesn't know that it's WI day. Was there anything I could have done better? I learned from setbacks that I have to be brutally honest with myself. Did I stay OP? Maybe I shouldn't use as many WPAs? Did I follow the 8 healthy guide lines? Get enough sleep, exercise. Where am I in my cycle? Am I losing inches? And finally, after a holiday or birthday, am I OK with a small weight gain?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home