Fit Club Journal

A journal of my journey to fitness, where I can write about my emotional state, weight, exercise log, & inspirations.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

"Are We Having Fun Yet?"

I'm having fun on my weight loss journey, by being more active. Before, I got winded just from climbing the stairs. Now I like hiking, kyacking, & playing DDR. When I go to the gym with a friend, it's fun.

I also like trying new recipes. I'm enjoying new foods like polenta, barley, and couscous.

And I feel satisfaction at keeping a blog. I hope you're enjoying reading them, and gleam some insight into your own journey.

But the most fun part of my journey has been losing weight & buying new clothes, and the compliments I collect when people see me looking thinner in my new clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home