Fit Club Journal

A journal of my journey to fitness, where I can write about my emotional state, weight, exercise log, & inspirations.

Friday, December 01, 2006

"What I know now"

I was looking way up on the top shelf in the cabinet this morning for rice. I'm making rice for DS8, who has diarrhea again, but I"m sending him to school because I can't take off any more time from work, and he's missed enough school, too. (excuse the tangent) And I found the kids' Halloween candy! Well, I just closed the bag, didn't even look at it, smell it or (G-d forbid) taste it, just tossed it right in the trash.

If I knew then that I was going to throw that out now, I would have just thrown it out instead of putting it on the shelf. Next year, the kids' Halloween candy gets tossed 1 week after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home