"Snacks to carry along "
Snacks to carry along
When I'm on the run, & get hungry, boy does fast food tempt me. But this week, instead of going to the drive through, I stopped at the grocery store & picked up a bunch of bananas, a box of 2 pt snack bars, and a bottle of water. Wow! Stopping at the grocery store didn't take long & I got healthy snacks.
I told this to my WW meeting. And this guy raised his hand. He said that at first, he rejected my idea. But, then he realized he was resistant to change. That it was really a good suggestion, but that a part of him wasn't buying into WW, wasn't truly committed to a healthy lifestyle, and was looking for excuses to fall off the wagon.
I felt tears of joy welling up. I'm a positive force!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home