This week's topic is "Myth Busters"
This week's topic is "Myth Busters"
There are myths that get in the way of weight loss. If I repeat them to myself enough, I start to believe. *We are what we repeat.* The idea this week is to take a good look at these myths in the cold light of day, and turn them around, so they don't hold me back from reaching goal.
I learned young that self-depreciation was modesty.
It's hard to change my mind to change my weight. Two things I actually tell myself, and others, repeatedly, I have come to believe, and here's how I've turned them around. I'm going to work at internalizing the new sayings.
1. I'm just a slow loser
> Losing .5 to 2 pounds a week is healthy
2. I have to fight for every pound
> I've earned every pound of weight loss I've achieved

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home