Fit Club Journal

A journal of my journey to fitness, where I can write about my emotional state, weight, exercise log, & inspirations.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

I changed my goal weight

I fell in love with a number: 135. It seemed so young & beautiful, but also so allusive & probably not achievable. But it was the recommended maximum for ages 25 & 45 years. I'm 46, so the maximum for all Adults (45+) (BMI=25) is 141. Oh vanity! Oh mortality! I HATE being in a category that is between 45 and DEAD! Do I have the same weight issues as someone in their 60s, 70s, or 80s? Grr!

On the other hand, a BMI of 25 is a great goal. And getting to goal sooner means I will stop paying WW sooner. And changing to 141 means my little snail inches closer to the pot of gold. 33.6 gone, 27.4 to go.

I can always take off the extra 6# for vanity, as a cushion, so I never go over goal & have to pay.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home