41.2 down, 19.8 to go!

I moved, changed jobs, and went into a WL slump, and lost only 8# since July (6 months). Yeah about a pound/month. I don't even want to calculate the rate per week.
I feel like I'm coming out of that slump. Something just clicked into place after New Year's, and I feel so close to goal, I just want to buckle down & get there.
I used to write these essays about weight loss about a 1.5 years ago, when I was more motivated.
41.2 down, 19.8 to go!

1 Comments:
Caren, this is terrific! My nephew and his family are in India and have set up a page like this. I didn't even know this was out there...so much to learn.
I love your little Ticker Factory thingy. Went on there today and set one up. But I can not get it to go on the Google group site. Not sure what I am doing wrong, need to see if one of my children can help.
I used to write all the time. Perhaps I will use my page on the group site to start doing this again. You are an inspiration for getting back into the things I love. Lauren
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home