Planning for Super Bowl Party
Hi Dawn & all to come!
Snowed 2" yesterday, so I skipped the meeting. It bothers me to skip, but once I got home, I just didn't want to go out again & face the slippery roads.
Scale at home said 159 nekked this morning. I'm not moving my daily 21 pts to 20, I'll wait for the official WI next week.
Sunday is the Super Bowl party at our big-eating friends' house.
For the Super Bowl party, I'm going to eat 3pt b'fast, 3pt lunch, and plan to use the remaining 15 daily, plus 20 WPA. I need some of the rest of the week, or I'll get too hungry & in danger of a binge.
I'll plan & write down food & drinks TODAY. Keep the little slip of paper in my pocket, and run to the bathroom to check things off.
I'm not sure if this is a "play tag football at half time" kind of crowd, but if they do, I'll play too!
BTW, I'm cheering the Giants.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home