This is what a pound of fat looks like!

This is what a pound of fat looks like!
Wow, after all that hard work, I lost a pound. What! I have to stay on track, eating & exercising like that another week? Then another week? etc, for 40 weeks!
I ran a few reports to see what exactly it took for me to lose 1 whole, genuine pound. I looked at my nutrition for last week. I only tracked for 5 of the 7 days, so it's a little inaccurate. My calories were over 2 day, under 1 day, and in range 2 days.
Then I looked at my exercise, again only 5 of 7 days. But I did cardio every one of these: 30, 60, 20, 15, & 60 minutes.
Finally, I ran a report I never did before: Calorie Differential. Over the week my BMI & cardio burned 2,500 more calories than I ate. It takes 3,500 calories to make a pound. 500 per day, so the 2 days not tracked could easily have accounted for the 1000.
I conclude that it's important to track nutrition & fitness, so I can see what's working, and what needs to be improved on. And that, yes, I really do have to work that hard, every week to lose a real pound.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home